Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: REINFORCEMENTS
- A military operation (often involving new supplies of men and materiel) to strengthen a military force or aid in the performance of its mission; "they called for artillery support"
- An act performed to strengthen approved behavior
- A device designed to provide additional strength; "the cardboard backing was just a strengthener"; "he used gummed reinforcements to hold the page in his notebook"
- (psychology) a stimulus that strengthens or weakens the behavior that produced it
- Information that makes more forcible or convincing; "his gestures provided eloquent reinforcement for his complaints"