- Some conspicuous object used to distinguish or mark something; "the buoys were markers for the channel"
- A writing implement for making a mark
- A distinguishing symbol; "the owner's mark was on all the sheep"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: REMARKS
- Make mention of;
- Explicit notice; "it passed without remark"
- Make or write a comment on; "he commented the paper of his colleague"
- A statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information; "from time to time she contributed a personal comment on his account"