- 20 aspers equal 1 kurus in Turkey
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: REPASS
- (v. i.) To pass or go back; to move back; as, troops passing and repassing before our eyes.
- (v. t.) To pass again; to pass or travel over in the opposite direction; to pass a second time; as, to repass a bridge or a river; to repass the sea.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Analyze syntactically by assigning a constituent structure to (a sentence)
- (n.) One who passes; a passenger.
- A score in tenpins; knocking down all ten after rolling two balls
- An extra car wheel and tire for a four-wheel vehicle
- An extra component of a machine or other apparatus
- Use frugally or carefully
- Give up what is not strictly needed; "he asked if they could spare one of their horses to speed his journey"
- Refrain from harming
- Save or relieve from an experience or action; "I'll spare you from having to apologize formally"
- (superl.) Thinly scattered; set or planted here and there; not being dense or close together; as, a sparse population.
- (superl.) Placed irregularly and distantly; scattered; -- applied to branches, leaves, peduncles, and the like.
- (v. t.) To scatter; to disperse.
- A long pointed rod used as a tool or weapon
- An implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
- Plant, shoot or stalk, as of grass, asparagus or broccoli.
- Pierce with a spear; "spear fish"
- Thrust up like a spear; "The branch speared up into the air"