- (n.) One who presents a petition.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: REPETITION
- (n.) The act of repeating; a doing or saying again; iteration.
- (n.) Recital from memory; rehearsal.
- (n.) The act of repeating, singing, or playing, the same piece or part a second time; reiteration of a note.
- (n.) Reiteration, or repeating the same word, or the same sense in different words, for the purpose of making a deeper impression on the audience.
- (n.) The measurement of an angle by successive observations with a repeating instrument.