- (n.) Leprosy.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: REPLY
- (v. i.) To make a return in words or writing; to respond; to answer.
- (v. i.) To answer a defendant's plea.
- (v. i.) Figuratively, to do something in return for something done; as, to reply to a signal; to reply to the fire of a battery.
- (v. i.) That which is said, written, or done in answer to what is said, written, or done by another; an answer; a response.
- (v. t.) To return for an answer.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) One who, or that which, plies
- (n.) A kind of balance used in raising and letting down a drawbridge. It consists of timbers joined in the form of a St. Andrew's cross.
- (n.) See Pliers.