Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: REPRESENTATIONS
- An activity that stands as an equivalent of something or results in an equivalent
- The act of representing; standing in for someone or some group and speaking with authority in their behalf
- A creation that is a visual or tangible rendering of someone or something
- The right of being represented by delegates who have a voice in some legislative body
- A presentation to the mind in the form of an idea or image
- A statement of facts and reasons made in appealing or protesting; "certain representations were made concerning police brutality"
- A performance of a play
- A factual statement made by one party in order to induce another party to enter into a contract; "the sales contract contains several representations by the vendor"
- A body of legislators that serve in behalf of some constituency; "a Congressional vacancy occurred in the representation from California"
- The state of serving as an official and autho