Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: RESTLESS
- (a.) Never resting; unquiet; uneasy; continually moving; as, a restless child.
- (a.) Not satisfied to be at rest or in peace; averse to repose or quiet; eager for change; discontented; as, restless schemers; restless ambition; restless subjects.
- (a.) Deprived of rest or sleep.
- (a.) Passed in unquietness; as, the patient has had a restless night.
- (a.) Not affording rest; as, a restless chair.