- (a.) Acting in conjunction; agreeing in the same act or opinion; contributing to the same event or effect; cooperating.
- (a.) Conjoined; associate; concomitant; existing or happening at the same time.
- (a.) Joint and equal in authority; taking cognizance of similar questions; operating on the same objects; as, the concurrent jurisdiction of courts.
- (a.) Meeting in one point.
- (n.) One who, or that which, concurs; a joint or contributory cause.
- (n.) One pursuing the same course, or seeking the same objects; hence, a rival; an opponent.
- (n.) One of the supernumerary days of the year over fifty-two complete weeks; -- so called because they concur with the solar cycle, the course of which they follow.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.