- (v. i.) To beat against the wind; to tack.
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definition for: REVEAL
- (n.) A revealing; a disclosure.
- (n.) The side of an opening for a window, doorway, or the like, between the door frame or window frame and the outer surface of the wall; or, where the opening is not filled with a door, etc., the whole thickness of the wall; the jamb.
- (v. t.) To make known (that which has been concealed or kept secret); to unveil; to disclose; to show.
- (v. t.) Specifically, to communicate (that which could not be known or discovered without divine or supernatural instruction or agency).
- (n.) One who leaves, or withdraws.