- (n.) A Russian village community.
- (n.) Same as Emir.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: RIM
- (n.) The border, edge, or margin of a thing, usually of something circular or curving; as, the rim of a kettle or basin.
- (n.) The lower part of the abdomen.
- (v. t.) To furnish with a rim; to border.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images