Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: RIMS
- Roll around the rim of; "the ball rimmed the basket"
- Furnish with a rim; "rim a hat"
- Run around the rim of; "Sugar rimmed the dessert plate"
- The top edge of a vessel or other container
- A projection used for strength or for attaching to another object
- The outer part of a wheel to which the tire is attached
- (basketball) the hoop from which the net is suspended; "the ball hit the rim and bounced off"
- The shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object