Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: RINGSTER
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) One who strings; one who makes or provides strings, especially for bows.
- (n.) A libertine; a wencher.
- (n.) A longitudinal sleeper.
- (n.) A streak of planking carried round the inside of a vessel on the under side of the beams.
- (n.) A long horizontal timber to connect uprights in a frame, or to support a floor or the like.