Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: ROBS
- Take something away by force or without the consent of the owner; "The burglars robbed him of all his money"
- Rip off; ask an unreasonable price
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- The ball-shaped capsule containing the vertebrate eye
- An object with a spherical shape; "a ball of fire"
- Move in an orbit; "The moon orbits around the Earth"; "The planets are orbiting the sun"; "electrons orbit the nucleus"
- (n.) The wild service tree (Pyrus torminalis) of Europe; also, the rowan tree.
- (n.) The fruit of these trees.