- Give a deceptive explanation or excuse for;
- The timbre of a musical sound; "the recording fails to capture the true color of the original music"
- Decorate with colors;
- Interest and variety and intensity;
- Modify or bias;
- (physics) the characteristic of quarks that determines their role in the strong interaction;
- A race with skin pigmentation different from the white race
- Any material used for its color;
- A flag that shows its nationality
- A distinguishing emblem; "his tie proclaimed his school colors"
- Change color, often in an undesired manner;
- The appearance of objects (or light sources) described in terms of a person's perception of their hue and lightness (or brightness) and saturation
- Add color to;
- An outward or token appearance or form that is deliberately misleading;
- Affect as in thought or feeling;
- A visual attribute of things that results from the li
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.