- (n.) A peasant or cultivator of the soil.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: ROTY
- (v. t.) To make rotten.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A member of the conservative party, as opposed to the progressive party which was formerly called the Whig, and is now called the Liberal, party; an earnest supporter of exsisting royal and ecclesiastical authority.
- (n.) One who, in the time of the Revolution, favored submitting tothe claims of Great Britain against the colonies; an adherent tothe crown.
- (a.) Of ro pertaining to the Tories.
- (n.) Troy weight.
- (n.) A beginner in learning; one who is in the rudiments of any branch of study; a person imperfectly acquainted with a subject; a novice.