- Someone who bounds or leaps (as in competition)
- Someone who is morally reprehensible; "you dirty dog"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- The act of securing possession of the rebounding basketball after a missed shot
- A reaction to a crisis or setback or frustration; "he is still on the rebound from his wife's death"
- A movement back from an impact
- Return to a former condition; "The jilted lover soon rallied and found new friends"; "The stock market rallied"
- Spring back; spring away from an impact; "The rubber ball bounced"; "These particles do not resile but they unite after they collide"
- (imp. & p. p.) of Suborn