- A group of Niger-Congo languages spoken primarily in southeastern Mali and northern Ghana
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: RUG
- (a.) A kind of coarse, heavy frieze, formerly used for garments.
- (a.) A piece of thick, nappy fabric, commonly made of wool, -- used for various purposes, as for covering and ornamenting part of a bare floor, for hanging in a doorway as a potiere, for protecting a portion of carpet, for a wrap to protect the legs from cold, etc.
- (a.) A rough, woolly, or shaggy dog.
- (v. t.) To pull roughly or hastily; to plunder; to spoil; to tear.