- (n.) Alt. of Amzel
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: SALEM
- A city in southern India
- A city in northeastern Massachusetts; site of the witchcraft trials in 1692
- Capital of the state of Oregon in the northwestern part of the state on the Willamette River
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n. pl.) Small steel plates combined together so as to slide one upon the other and form a piece of armor.
- An animal that produces gametes (spermatozoa) that can fertilize female gametes (ova)
- The capital of Maldives in the center of the islands
- A person who belongs to the sex that cannot have babies
- Coarsely ground foodstuff; especially seeds of various cereal grasses or pulse
- The food served and eaten at one time
- Any of the occasions for eating food that occur by custom or habit at more or less fixed times
- (a.) Same as Mesial.
- A town in central Alabama on the Alabama river; in 1965 it was the center of a drive to register Black voters