- One related on the mother's side
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions for: SANTEE
- A member of the eastern branch of the Sioux
- The Siouan language spoken by the Santee
- (a.) Having sword-shaped leaves, or appendages; ensiform.
- (n.) A kind of dress goods made of cotton or woolen, with a glossy surface resembling satin.
- (n.) An assembly or council having the highest deliberative and legislative functions.
- (n.) A body of elders appointed or elected from among the nobles of the nation, and having supreme legislative authority.
- (n.) The upper and less numerous branch of a legislature in various countries, as in France, in the United States, in most of the separate States of the United States, and in some Swiss cantons.
- (n.) In general, a legislative body; a state council; the legislative department of government.
- (n.) The governing body of the Universities of Cambridge and London.
- (n.) In some American colleges, a council of elected students, presided over by the president of the college, to which are referred cases of discipline and matters of general concern affecting the students.