- A material made of cellulose pulp derived mainly from wood or rags or certain grasses
- Short essay
- Cover with wallpaper
- Cover with paper; "paper the box"
- The physical object that is the product of a newspaper publisher; "when it began to rain he covered his head with a newspaper"
- A medium for written communication; "the notion of an office running without paper is absurd"
- A daily or weekly publication on folded sheets; contains news and articles and advertisements; "he read his newspaper at breakfast"
- A scholarly article describing the results of observations or stating hypotheses; "he has written many scientific papers"
- An essay (especially one written as an assignment);
- Writing that provides information (especially information of an official nature)
- A business firm that publishes newspapers; "Murdoch owns many newspapers"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) One who saps; specifically (Mil.), one who is employed in working at saps, building and repairing fortifications, and the like.