- (n.) A native sailor, employed in European vessels; also, a menial employed about arsenals, camps, camps, etc.; a camp follower.
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definition of: SCALAR
- (n.) In the quaternion analysis, a quantity that has magnitude, but not direction; -- distinguished from a vector, which has both magnitude and direction.
- (v.) One of the rabble; a low, common sort of person or creature; collectively, the rabble; the common herd; also, a lean, ill-conditioned beast, esp. a deer.
- (v.) A mean, trickish fellow; a base, dishonest person; a rogue; a scoundrel; a trickster.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the common herd or common people; low; mean; base.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the sacrum; in the region of the sacrum.
- (n.) Alt. of Sarlyk