- (n.) A small basket of rushes, reeds, or willow twigs, etc.
- (n.) A small box or case for holding tea, coffee, etc.
- (n.) A kind of case shot for cannon, in which a number of lead or iron balls in layers are inclosed in a case fitting the gun; -- called also canister shot.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: SCANTIER
- Lacking in amplitude or quantity; "a bare livelihood"; "a scanty harvest"; "a spare diet"
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A sac or cavity containing fluid especially lymph or cerebrospinal fluid