- A written explanation or criticism or illustration that is added to a book or other textual material; "he wrote an extended comment on the proposal"
- Make or write a comment on; "he commented the paper of his colleague"
- A statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information; "from time to time she contributed a personal comment on his account"
- A report (often malicious) about the behavior of other people; "the divorce caused much gossip"
- Provide interlinear explanations for words or phrases; "He annotated on what his teacher had written"
- Explain or interpret something
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.