- (a.) Without ears; hence, deaf or unwilling to hear.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: SEALERS
- An official who affixes a seal to a document
- A kind of sealing material that is used to form a hard coating on a porous surface (as a coat of paint or varnish used to size a surface)
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- The selling of something purchased
- Seal again; "reseal the bottle after using the medicine"