- Move headlong at high speed; "The cars careered down the road"; "The mob careered through the streets"
- The general progression of your working or professional life; "the general had had a distinguished career"; "he had a long career in the law"
- The particular occupation for which you are trained
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: SEARCER
- (n.) One who sifts or bolts.
- (n.) A searce, or sieve.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A tool, or a sewing-machine attachment, for making lines or creases on leather or cloth, as guides to sew by.
- (n.) A tool for making creases or beads, as in sheet iron, or for rounding small tubes.
- (n.) A tool for making the band impression distinct on the back.