- A legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge); "a friend in New Mexico said that the order caused no trouble out there"
- Decide with authority; "The King decreed that all firstborn males should be killed"
- Issue a decree; "The King only can decree"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: SECEDER
- (n.) One who secedes.
- (n.) One of a numerous body of Presbyterians in Scotland who seceded from the communion of the Established Church, about the year 1733, and formed the Secession Church, so called.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Become faint or more distant;
- Pull back or move away or backward;
- Move back, diminish