- Obs. imp. pl. of Sit. Sat.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: SENTE
- 100 lisente equal 1 loti in Lesotho; one sente is worth one-hundredth of a loti
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A vessel of clay or stone.
- (n.) A wall of brick, stone, or cement, used as a lining, as of a well, cistern, etc.; a steening.
- (v. t.) To line, as a well, with brick, stone, or other hard material.
- (n. pl.) The years of one's age having the termination -teen, beginning with thirteen and ending with nineteen; as, a girl in her teens.
- (n.) One of the forms which a verb takes by inflection or by adding auxiliary words, so as to indicate the time of the action or event signified; the modification which verbs undergo for the indication of time.
- (a.) Stretched tightly; strained to stiffness; rigid; not lax; as, a tense fiber.