- Attention to what is seen; "he tried to catch her eye"
- An area that is approximately central within some larger region; "it is in the center of town"; "they ran forward into the heart of the struggle"; "they were in the eye of the storm"
- Opinion or judgment; "in the eyes of the law"; "I was wrong in her eyes"
- Look at
- A small hole or loop (as in a needle); "the thread wouldn't go through the eye"
- The organ of sight
- Good discernment (either visually or as if visually); "she has an eye for fresh talent"; "he has an artist's eye"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: SEYE
- Alt. of Seyen