- (a.) Pertaining to, or composed of, ashes; filled, or strewed with, ashes.
- (a.) Ash-colored; whitish gray; deadly pale.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: SHAY
- (n.) A chaise.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Convert (plant material) into hay
- A town in central Kansas
- United States lawyer involved in several famous court trials (1881-1954)
- United States lawyer and politician who formulated a production code that prescribed the moral content of United States films from 1930 to 1966 (1879-1954)
- Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder