- A hand with the fingers clenched in the palm (as for hitting)
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definition of: SIFTS
- Move as if through a sieve; "The soldiers sifted through the woods"
- Distinguish and separate out; "sift through the job candidates"
- Separate by passing through a sieve or other straining device to separate out coarser elements; "sift the flour"
- Check and sort carefully; "sift the information"