- (v. i.) To sparkle or shine; especially, to shine with a mild, subdued, and fitful luster; to emit a soft, scintillating light; to gleam; as, the glistening stars.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: SINGLET
- (n.) An unlined or undyed waistcoat; a single garment; -- opposed to doublet.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A somatic sensation as from many tiny prickles
- An almost pleasurable sensation of fright; "a frisson of surprise shot through him"
- Cause a stinging or tingling sensation