- (n.) A striving; an effort; a conatus.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: SINUS
- (n.) An opening; a hollow; a bending.
- (n.) A bay of the sea; a recess in the shore.
- (n.) A cavity; a depression.
- (n.) A cavity in a bone or other part, either closed or with a narrow opening.
- (n.) A dilated vessel or canal.
- (n.) A narrow, elongated cavity, in which pus is collected; an elongated abscess with only a small orifice.
- (n.) A depression between adjoining lobes.
- (pl.) of Sinus