- (n.) One who believes in the existence of a God, but denies revealed religion; a freethinker.
Stuck on a crossword puzzle or Wordle answer?
Enter the word you are trying to solve in the box below, using question marks in place of the letter(s) you don't know.
New! You can also search for definitions and anagrams by typing in a word without any question marks.
Definitions for: SITED
- (a.) Having a site; situated.
- Eat sparingly, for health reasons or to lose weight
- Follow a regimen or a diet, as for health reasons; "He has high blood pressure and must stick to a low-salt diet"
- The act of restricting your food intake (or your intake of particular foods)
- The usual food and drink consumed by an organism (person or animal)
- A prescribed selection of foods
- A legislative assembly in certain countries (e.g., Japan)
- A formal deliberative assembly. Eg. The Japanese parliament.
- Prepare for publication or presentation by correcting, revising, or adapting; "Edit a book on lexical semantics"; "she edited the letters of the politician so as to omit the most personal passages"
- Cut or eliminate; "she edited the juiciest scenes"
- Cut and assemble the components of; "edit film"; "cut recording tape"
- Supervise the publication of; "The same family has been editing the influential newspaper for almost 100 years"
- (imp. & p. p.) of Sty
- Be carried with the tide
- Cause to float with the tide
- Rise or move forward; "surging waves"
- The periodic rise and fall of the sea level under the gravitational pull of the moon
- Something that may increase or decrease (like the tides of the sea); "a rising tide of popular interest"
- There are usually two high and two low tides each day