- (n.) A change of form, direction, or the like; transformation; conversion; turning.
- (n.) A condition of the uterus in which its axis is deflected from its normal position without being bent upon itself. See Anteversion, and Retroversion.
- (n.) The act of translating, or rendering, from one language into another language.
- (n.) A translation; that which is rendered from another language; as, the Common, or Authorized, Version of the Scriptures (see under Authorized); the Septuagint Version of the Old Testament.
- (n.) An account or description from a particular point of view, especially as contrasted with another account; as, he gave another version of the affair.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.