- Karst topography is a landscape formed from the dissolution of soluble rocks such as limestone. It is characterized by underground drainage systems such as sinkholes, dolines and caves.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: SKART
- (n.) The shag.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A small unsprung motor-racing vehicle
- (n.) Stiff; rigid.
- (n.) Complete; absolute; full; perfect; entire.
- (n.) Strong; vigorous; powerful.
- (n.) Severe; violent; fierce.
- (n.) Mere; sheer; gross; entire; downright.
- (adv.) Wholly; entirely; absolutely; quite; as, stark mind.
- (v. t.) To stiffen.