- (v. t.) To salute with the lips, as a mark of affection, reverence, submission, forgiveness, etc.
- (v. t.) To touch gently, as if fondly or caressingly.
- (v. i.) To make or give salutation with the lips in token of love, respect, etc.; as, kiss and make friends.
- (v. i.) To meet; to come in contact; to touch fondly.
- (v.) A salutation with the lips, as a token of affection, respect, etc.; as, a parting kiss; a kiss of reconciliation.
- (v.) A small piece of confectionery.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: SKIS
- Move along on skis; "We love to ski the Rockies"; "My children don't ski"
- Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used in pairs for gliding over snow