- Slender tactile process on the jaws of a fish
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: SLABBER
- (n.) Spittle; saliva; slaver.
- (n.) A saw for cutting slabs from logs.
- (n.) A slabbing machine.
- (v. i.) To let saliva or some liquid fall from the mouth carelessly, like a child or an idiot; to drivel; to drool.
- (v. t.) To wet and foul spittle, or as if with spittle.
- (v. t.) To spill liquid upon; to smear carelessly; to spill, as liquid foed or drink, in careless eating or drinking.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A disorderly crowd of people
- Disparaging terms for the common people