- (a.) Having no peer or equal; matchless; superlative.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: SLEEPERS
- Pajamas with feet; worn by children
- A passenger car that has berths for sleeping
- One of the cross braces that support the rails on a railway track; "the British call a railroad tie a sleeper"
- A rester who is sleeping
- An unexpected achiever of success; "the winner was a true sleeper--no one expected him to get it"
- A spy or saboteur or terrorist planted in an enemy country who lives there as a law-abiding citizen until activated by a prearranged signal
- An unexpected hit; "that movie was the sleeper of the summer"
- Tropical fish that resembles a goby and rests quietly on the bottom in shallow water
- A piece of furniture that can be opened up into a bed