- Set a difficult problem or riddle; "riddle me a riddle"
- Explain a riddle
- A coarse sieve (as for gravel)
- Speak in riddles
- A difficult problem
- Spread or diffuse through; "An atmosphere of distrust has permeated this administration"; "music penetrated the entire building"; "His campaign was riddled with accusations and personal attacks"
- Pierce with many holes; "The bullets riddled his body"
- Separate with a riddle, as grain from chaff
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: SLIDDER
- (v. t.) To slide with interruption.
- (v. t.) Alt. of Sliddery