- Stir up (water) so as to form ripples
- Flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise; "babbling brooks"
- A small wave on the surface of a liquid
- (electronics) an oscillation of small amplitude imposed on top of a steady value
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: SLIPPER
- (a.) Slippery.
- (n.) One who, or that which, slips.
- (n.) A kind of light shoe, which may be slipped on with ease, and worn in undress; a slipshoe.
- (n.) A kind of apron or pinafore for children.
- (n.) A kind of brake or shoe for a wagon wheel.
- (n.) A piece, usually a plate, applied to a sliding piece, to receive wear and afford a means of adjustment; -- also called shoe, and gib.