- Weedy annual grass often occurs in grainfields and other cultivated land; seeds sometimes considered poisonous
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: SNARLED
- (imp. & p. p.) of Snarl
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (n.) A false tale or report maliciously uttered, tending to injure the reputation of another; the malicious utterance of defamatory reports; the dissemination of malicious tales or suggestions to the injury of another.
- (n.) Disgrace; reproach; dishonor; opprobrium.
- (n.) Formerly, defamation generally, whether oral or written; in modern usage, defamation by words spoken; utterance of false, malicious, and defamatory words, tending to the damage and derogation of another; calumny. See the Note under Defamation.
- (v. t.) To defame; to injure by maliciously uttering a false report; to tarnish or impair the reputation of by false tales maliciously told or propagated; to calumniate.
- (v. t.) To bring discredit or shame upon by one's acts.