- (n) A report of recent occurences; information of something that has lately taken place, or of something before unknown; fresh tindings; recent intelligence.
- (n) Something strange or newly happened.
- (n) A bearer of news; a courier; a newspaper.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: SNEW
- (v. i.) To snow; to abound.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Of Sew
- A common cyst of the skin; filled with fatty matter (sebum) that is secreted by a sebaceous gland that has been blocked