- Informal term for an upper-class or wealthy person
- Jack card in game of Cribbage
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: SNOB
- (n.) A vulgar person who affects to be better, richer, or more fashionable, than he really is; a vulgar upstart; one who apes his superiors.
- (n.) A townsman.
- (n.) A journeyman shoemaker.
- (n.) A workman who accepts lower than the usual wages, or who refuses to strike when his fellows do; a rat; a knobstick.