- (adv. & conj.) In like manner; likewise.
- (adv. & conj.) In addition; besides; as well; further; too.
- (adv. & conj.) Even as; as; so.
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: SOAL
- (n.) The sole of a shoe.
- (n.) See Sole, the fish.
- (n.) A dirty pond.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- A mountainous landlocked communist state in southeastern Asia; achieved independence from France in 1949
- (a.) See Solus.
- (n.) A leguminous plant (Aeschynomene aspera) growing in moist places in Southern India and the East Indies. Its pithlike stem is used for making hats, swimming-jackets, etc.
- (fem. a.) Alone; -- chiefly used in stage directions, and the like.