- Lettuce with long dark-green leaves in a loosely packed elongated head
- Ratio of the adjacent side to the hypotenuse of a right-angled triangle
- Romaine lettuce
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition of: SOC
- (n.) The lord's power or privilege of holding a court in a district, as in manor or lordship; jurisdiction of causes, and the limits of that jurisdiction.
- (n.) Liberty or privilege of tenants excused from customary burdens.
- (n.) An exclusive privilege formerly claimed by millers of grinding all the corn used within the manor or township which the mill stands.