- An operating system that is on a disk
- The federal department in the United States that sets and maintains foreign policies; "the Department of State was created in 1789"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definition for: SOD
- Of Seethe
- Imp. of Seethe.
- (n.) The rock dove.
- (n.) That stratum of the surface of the soil which is filled with the roots of grass, or any portion of that surface; turf; sward.
- (v. t.) To cover with sod; to turf.
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (interj.) A corruption of God's; -- formerly used in oaths and ejaculatory phrases.