Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions for: SON
- (n.) A male child; the male issue, or offspring, of a parent, father or mother.
- (n.) A male descendant, however distant; hence, in the plural, descendants in general.
- (n.) Any young male person spoken of as a child; an adopted male child; a pupil, ward, or any other male dependent.
- (n.) A native or inhabitant of some specified place; as, sons of Albion; sons of New England.
- (n.) The produce of anything.
- (n.) Jesus Christ, the Savior; -- called the Son of God, and the Son of man.