- A tavern keeper who taps kegs or casks
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: SPATTERS
- Dash a liquid upon or against; "The mother splashed the baby's face with water"
- Spot, splash, or soil; "The baby spattered the bib with food"
- The act of splashing a (liquid) substance on a surface
- Rain gently; "It has only sprinkled, but the roads are slick"
- The noise of something spattering or sputtering explosively; "he heard a spatter of gunfire"