- To reprimand
- Cover with a carpet; "carpet the floors of the house"
- Cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- Form a carpet-like cover (over)
- Floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A natural object that resembles or suggests a carpet; "a carpet of flowers"; "the larvae of some moths spin a web that resembles a carpet"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: SPECTRA
- (pl.) of Spectrum
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- Of structural members especially of concrete; cast into form before being transported to the site of installation