- Carbonated drink flavored with extract from kola nuts (`dope' is a southernism in the United States)
- Give a narcotic to; "The athletes were dope by the coach before the race"
- An ignorant or foolish person
- Add impurities to (a semiconductor) in order to produce or modify its properties; "The resistors have been doped"
- It is a plasticized lacquer that is applied to fabric-covered aircraft. It tightens and stiffens fabric stretched over airframes and renders them airtight and weatherproof.
- Take drugs to improve one's athletic performance
- Street names for marijuana
- Slang terms for inside information; "is that the straight dope?"
Click or tap here to find out how this works
Tip: insert a question mark by pressing your spacebar.
Definitions of: SPODE
- A brand of fine English porcelain
- English potter who started a pottery famous for its bone china (1754-1827)
Tip: click or tap on an item to view its definition, and more!
- (imp. & p. p.) of Pose
- (a.) Firm; determined; fixed.